Homes For Sale In Betton Hills
Homes for sale in Betton Hills are within a beautiful “canopy neighborhood” located in the northeast region of Tallahassee. Being close to downtown, it is a short drive to many of the most popular shopping destinations that Tallahassee has to offer. Characterized by the neighborhoods large trees including mature oaks, southern magnolias, and longleaf pines, this area has one of the most notable urban canopies in Tallahassee.
Betton Hills’ Parks
One of the most popular aspects of this neighborhood is the five parks located within it.
These parks include:
- Winthrop Park– a 13 acre park just south of Betton Road filled with baseball fields, soccer fields and tennis courts
- Guyte B. McCord Park– is a 19.4 acre nature park next to Armistead Road with a paved trail, ponds, a dog park, and is even home to the neighborhood garden
- Harriman Circle Park– an 8 acre preserve in the north side of Betton Hills with a pond typically filled with all sorts of migratory birds and wildlife
- Chittendon Park– a 1.5 acre park on Spruce Avenue with a rose garden
- Betton Nature Center– is a 6 acre park with a trail that connects to McCord Park
Betton Hills Schools
Homes for sale in Betton Hills are zoned for W.T Moore Elementary School, Cobb Middle School, and Lincoln High School. There is also a private program, Betton Hills Preparatory School, for children in Pre-K up to 1st Grade.
The average price of a home in Betton Hills is between $300-400k. However, this can vary from as low as $250,000 all the way to $1,500,000. Meaning there is a massive price range of availability depending on what you’re looking for in your dream home.
If you are interested in purchasing in this neighborhood, see below our selection of homes for sale currently, and For more information feel free to Contact Us to speak with a local licensed professional
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.